Information Services Trainee
Clarence Valley Council performs a range of functions and is one of the valley's largest employers. We have a reputation in the community for providing quality service and this is a credit to the teamwork, dedication and skill of our employees. We value our employees and provide a progressive, rewarding and flexible working environment. Benefits include:
- a 9 day fortnight
- the opportunity to accrue time in lieu
- support for study at TAFE and University level
- the opportunity to 'purchase' leave
- access to an Employee Assistance Program
- Special Leave for RFS and SES volunteers
- Defence Leave for members of the ADF Reserves
To view the position description download here.
To view the traineeship/apprenticeship eligibility form download here.
The traineeship on offer is a one year full time position within Council's Information and Corporate System Section. Successful completion of the traineeship will award the trainee with a nationally recognised Certificate III in Business Administration.
Commencement salary will be dependent on the highest year of school completed plus years out of school.
Candidates must be eligible for a Government funded traineeship. Please ensure the traineeship/apprenticeship eligibility form is completed or your application will not be considered.
The position is located in Grafton.
For further information please contact Annette Casson, Team Leader Information Management on (02) 6643 0241.
A probation period applies to this position.
Closing date: Monday 30 October 2017 at 4:00 PM (NSW time).
** Preferred applicants for this position will be required to undergo a Criminal History Check. **
How to apply:
- All applications must be lodged online via Council's website www.clarence.nsw.gov.au.
- Applications received via Seek's "Apply for this job" function will not be considered.
- Once you start your online application you cannot save and return later.
- You may wish to prepare your responses in a Word document, and then copy and paste into the fields below.
- Attachments such as certificates and licences must be combined into one document before you attach them to your application.
- You must use your own email address and not one used previously by another person that has applied for a position with Council.
- For further information about the selection process including tips on how to address the selection criteria please refer to the Careers page on the Clarence Valley Council website.
For this application you will not be required to supply a resume, only relevant certificate and licences.
Council is an EEO employer and indigenous people are encouraged to apply.