People and Culture Assistant
Clarence Valley NSW
Clarence Valley Council performs a range of functions and is one of the valley's largest employers. We have a reputation in the community for providing quality service and this is a credit to the teamwork, dedication and skill of our employees. We value our employees and provide a progressive, rewarding and flexible working environment. Benefits include:
- a 9 day fortnight
- the opportunity to accrue time in lieu
- support for study at TAFE and University level
- the opportunity to 'purchase' leave
- access to an Employee Assistance Scheme
- Special Leave for RFS and SES volunteers
- Defence Leave for members of the ADF Reserves
To view the position description download here.
This is a fixed term full time position within Council’s People Culture and Safety Unit. The salary range for the position is $49,627 - $59,181, plus superannuation.
The position will be based initially in Grafton but this may change should business needs identify other work locations to be more appropriate to deliver our services in the future.
In the position of People and Culture Assistant you will be required to support the Senior Coordinator People, Culture and Safety in the achievement of Section objectives and support People and Culture team members through the provision of high quality administrative support, to ensure efficient delivery of human resource management functions.
For further information please contact Cherryanne Watson, Acting Senior Coordinator People, Culture and Safety on 6643 0850.
A probation period applies to this position.
Closing date: Monday, 15 October 2018, at 4:00 PM (NSW time).
How to apply:
- All applications must be lodged online via Council's website www.clarence.nsw.gov.au.
- Applications received via Seek's "Apply for this job" function will not be considered.
- Once you start your online application you cannot save and return later.
- You may wish to prepare your responses in a Word document, and then copy and paste into the fields below.
- Attachments such as certificates and licences must be combined into one document before you attach them to your application.
- You must use your own email address and not one used previously by another person that has applied for a position with Council.
- For further information about the selection process including tips on how to address the selection criteria please refer to the Careers page on the Clarence Valley Council website.
For this application you will be required to supply relevant certificates and licences
Council is an EEO employer and indigenous people are encouraged to apply.