Accounts Payable/Payroll Officer
Clarence Valley Council performs a range of functions and is one of the valley's largest employers. We have a reputation in the community for providing quality service and this is a credit to the teamwork, dedication and skill of our employees. We value our employees and provide a progressive, rewarding and flexible working environment. Benefits include:
- a 9 day fortnight
- the opportunity to accrue time in lieu
- support for study at TAFE and University level
- the opportunity to 'purchase' leave
- access to an Employee Assistance Scheme
- Special Leave for RFS and SES volunteers
- Defence Leave for members of the ADF Reserves
To view the position description download here.
This is a permanent full-time position within Council’s Finance & Supply Section. The salary range for the position is $51,891 - $61,882, plus superannuation.
This position is to assist the Assistant Financial Accountant (Compliance & Processing) to ensure the Accounts Payable and Payroll Sections function efficiently by providing a high level of service to management, community and staff.
The position is located in Grafton.
For further information please contact Michael Salvestro, Financial Accountant on 6643 0853.
A probation period applies to this position.
Closing date: Monday 25 June 2018 at 4:00 PM (NSW time).
How to apply:
- All applications must be lodged online via Council's website www.clarence.nsw.gov.au.
- Applications received via Seek's "Apply for this job" function will not be considered.
- Once you start your online application you cannot save and return later.
- You may wish to prepare your responses in a Word document, and then copy and paste into the fields below.
- Attachments such as certificates and licences must be combined into one document before you attach them to your application.
- You must use your own email address and not one used previously by another person that has applied for a position with Council.
- For further information about the selection process including tips on how to address the selection criteria please refer to the Careers page on the Clarence Valley Council website.
For this application you will be required to supply relevant certificates and licences
Council is an EEO employer and indigenous people are encouraged to apply.